Warranty & EMA
All Brother products include a Standard Warranty which is located in the user guide
or as an insert in the carton. To view the Standard Warranty for your Brother product,
please select your model from the menu below.
To review the warranty statement for your product, please select from the following
Extended Manufacturer's Warranty Agreements
Please select Product Group
WHY PURCHASE A BROTHER® EXTENDED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY AGREEMENT?
To help protect your investment, in addition to the standard manufacturer's warranty
provided with your unit, we offer an optional extended warranty direct from Brother®.
This Extended Manufacturer's warranty Agreement (EMA) is the only agreement available from Brother
for your Brother product that is provided directly from the manufacturer. This agreement
is available for the models listed below which have been purchased and located within
the United States, and are still within the standard warranty period.
A Brother Extended Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement provides you:
- Contracted service directly from the manufacturer
- Coverage for parts and labor
- A Priority Service phone number
- Automatic renewal notice every year
Purchasing an EMA from Brother is as easy as 1-2-3!
To purchase an Extended Manufacturer's warranty Agreement from Brother, locate your model in
the dropdown list below and follow these three easy steps:
- Select your model number from the drop down below
- Click the appropriate link below to print an order form*
- Fill in the form completely (be sure to select the type of service you prefer)
- Fax or mail your form as instructed on the form
Please select your model:
*If you do not have access to a printer, please click
here to send an e-mail to our EMA coordinator for assistance.